Appointment Update

The bad news - the snafu in getting my records over to MD Anderson delays my appointment.  They have to have the scans and slides from the biopsy. I was assured today that they went over from Methodist but they have not been received by MDH.  One of the benefits of MDH is I already have a patient advocate, Trish, who is helping me.

Because they do have my chart, they could schedule me for an appointment and got me in on Monday. Sigh.  But the awesome news is I have an appointment with a Lymphoma Rock Star Doc. We will be meeting with Dr. Nathan Fowler on Monday, February 25th at noon.

What's annoying is now my throat hurts and feels like I have swollen lymph nodes there now as well.  Huge shooting pain in the jaw today and the double vision was bad yesterday. So really need to get the party started on treatment and start reversing this crap.  oh well.

One great gem from reading my medical record yesterday as I sent it to MDH -
"David Saba is a pleasant 57 y.o. male with h/o HTN who presents with right hip pain"

Oh hell yes.  I am damn pleasant!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!