.08 - going home

Only got down to 1.2 yesterday so I couldn't go home which stunk.  But - got a pretty good nights sleep (as best you can here) and got rid of the nausea and the blood work came back 0.08 this morning so we go home today! Will get one last shower and leave more hair here that we don't have to clean up at home -silver linings baby.

And Katie comes today! So all is good - didn't get the spinal done yesterday (doc here thought that was a little much since I still had the other chems in my bod) and have to figure out if they can change the dressing before I leave.  Day off tomorrow - then check in with Dr. Fowler on Thursday to prep for second full chemo which should be this weekend.  Think we are starting Friday.

More to come -

Comments

  1. WOOHOO can't wait to be in Houston!!! And your birthday is tomorrow so let the celebrations begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continued prayers and strength coming your wayπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Doc, I know it's hard to stay upbeat all the time but you got this. When you're low, know that we've got you, holding you up, helping you go forward. You are going to beat this! Fair winds my friend. Love to all, Rams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!