Brutal

Brutal day. Left the house at 9:00 AM and got home at 8:00 PM. Got the PICC port put in so they can just hook up whatever they want in them my body without putting more needles in.  It is awkward but will help.  The line runs deep into the body so I had to have a chest x-ray to make sure they didn't pierce the heart or something.

From there it was on to the bone marrow sample - yay - but it really wasn't that horrible.  They got bone and bone marrow to test.

Then caught a large golf cart to go way down to another building to get the PET scan - used my ports to inject some good nuclear materials.  Couldn't eat before the scan so I was starving. aching, hurting - and just about had it by this point.

Brought a snack bag and devoured it at this point

Then off to another building way down the way to get the MRI.

Jeez - that's a long day.

More blood work tomorrow followed by the spinal tap.  This ain't no sprint - definitely a marathon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!