All kidding aside....

So they only had me scheduled with LPN's for the final three weeks of chemo which, if you know hospitals, doesn't cut it because only a doc can admit me for the next two chemo's. So, at the appointment with my amazing LPN's I let them know that I want to stay on schedule and get it done.

Or - I say, does this mean the doc has reconsidered, agreed with me that I am fully healed, and I can go ring the bell right now and end the chemo?!?!

Down the hall my other nurse yells down - "no chance! we finish!!!"

So they have changed the appointments and added the doc so that we can keep the show on the road. No issues with the blood work today so I am on track to go back in for the final methotrexate on Friday and get it done by Tuesday.

The LPN says she knows I am sick of it but I am so close and doing so well.  So all is good.

Did the lawn before the big storms here before my appointment and then drove down myself. That's how good I feel. Have to rest now but - this is chemo #5! Lee got to take off for Dallas and get a spa day for mother's day with Christine and have a fitting for her mother of the bride dress. A great break for her and her brother is coming in tomorrow.

So - all kidding aside - we move another step closer to done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!