More from the MRI apparently

My doc told me about the seminal vesicle (insert bad joke here) - but apparently this last piece of the MRI never got posted. And I can tell you the right iliac crest is killin me today.  (true fact though I had to google half this crap again).  My orginial doc does not believe the large lumpkin is a lymph because it creepily soft and floating which is not the way a lymph will be.  Hope the get it out and biopsy soooooooon.

EXAMINATION: MRI PELVIS W WO CONTRAST

CLINICAL HISTORY: R22.40 Localized swelling mass and lump unspecified lower limb, To evaluate soft tissue mass

TECHNIQUE: Multiplanar multisequence MR images of the pelvis were obtained pre- and post intravenous administration of Gadolinium.

COMPARISON: No prior 

IMPRESSION:

1. Extensive osseous metastatic disease of the pelvis, sacrum and proximal femurs is noted. There is a large lesion in the anterior right iliac crest with large soft tissue component.

2. Enlarged inguinal lymph nodes the largest of which measures approximately 4 cm in the right inguinal region. These would be easily amenable to percutaneous ultrasound-guided biopsy.

3. No pathologic fracture. Asymmetric fullness of the left seminal vesicle. This could represent a metastatic lesion or possibly rare primary malignancy of the seminal vesicle. Enlarged pelvic sidewall lymph nodes. Slightly enlarged right perirectal 
lymph node.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!