The Records Arrived!

How amazing was that.  Thirty seven phone calls, three forms, multiple people calling and in just a week and a half we were able to get all my medicals records delivered two blocks away!!!! (look it up on the map - literally two blocks)

Wow. Huge relief.

And - did I have to call and check? (I did) - not really.  I got a call confirming my appointment from MDA and she said that she just wanted to check and yes my records had arrived.  Thirty minutes later the guy on my team in records called to let me know everything had arrived and the MDA pathologist was looking at the slides and my Doc would be looking at the scans.

Man - they are pretty awesome so far.

Oddly my throat pain is gone but new neck pain is here.  Feeling a little better.  Pretty sure all the weird things I am doing will mean the cancer will be gone by Monday.  I mean I added essaic tonic today - should clear things right up. Right hip, where it all began, is killing me today.

Our incredibly amazing team at Teachers of Tomorrow have everything covered so it is on to Monday.  So happy the records are finally there.

It's the little things

Comments

  1. Hey Doc. Its Disco. I am wishing you all the best and praying for you. I will be following you here daily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!