The waiting

Is really the hardest part right now - I just want to get started and maybe have some of these lumpkins shrink.  It seems like they are getting bigger and I am still in pain around my head that is tough to control. Not a good feeling. And now I have a sore throat that feels like lymph nodes there are swelling and starting to hurt.  Yay

And still no sign of my records at MD Anderson.  Even though I was assured they were sent yesterday - so I am going down there first thing in the morning and hand carry them to MDA.  So annoying that a simple thing like this can't get done.

On the plus side - got my teeth cleaned. The world wide web recommended getting teeth cleaned prior to chemo and it seemed like a good idea.  So that is done.

And - did my first acupuncture session.  Webisphere also says that is a good way to relax, relieve nausea and help deal with the chemo.  I must admit - totally relaxing while there and did feel much better in the afternoon so it is definitely worth looking at continuing during the chemo.  I want every edge possible.

My acupuncturist also has a mom going through chemo - she says the probiotics are the key to the stomach issues as well as a few other hints that seem worthy of pursuit.

So off to the records room tomorrow -they will incur the wrath of Dave if they do not produce the records I need to move forward with MDH DAMMIT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!