Ups and downs in one day

So the skull was in so much pain yesterday that I broke down and got the Tylenol 3 - started taking it last night. By this morning I was almost completely incapacitated - total body ache, weak, in pain nauseous - just horrible.  Obviously I cannot take Tylenol 3 at all.  Stopped taking it, found a website that said 400 MG of ibuprofen plus 1000 of regular tylenol did better than an opioid in a study - tried that. and I am like a new person.

Feel OK for the first time in a few days. Actually took a rod and some shrimp down to the beach and caught a nice size cat that fought for a little while.  From a horrific start to the day to a not too shabby afternoon!!

Comments

  1. https://media.giphy.com/media/xULW8CgwRO5HA32Mmc/giphy.gif

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!