Weekend before appointments continued

Slept well. Weight is down to 187 from 194 after Christmas when I ate enough sugar to feed a ton of tumors.  Took 400 mg of Ibuprofen because that really helps with some of the pain - mostly in the hips where it all began I guess.  Slept very well again.  I guess knowing what the hell is going on is much more peaceful than not knowing. Woke up a little hyper because.  I am very weird that way - I love a challenge and there can be no bigger challenge than staying alive, staying alive - ah, ah, ah, ah - staying aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.  (now you have that song in your head).  So I am pumped - we are going all anti cancer diet today.

Walked the pups two miles and had some already peeled Texas pink grapefruit. I don't get spoiled much but my wife peels the grapefruit and it is awesome. There is a lot of pain in the right hip but tolerable.  We go to the new HEB in the Heights which is awesome!

Halfway through the store I get that weird double vision thing going on. Such a pain in the ass. Nothing seems to make it go away. Put it passes in like 3 minutes.

We get organic cancer fighting shit -broccoli, carrots, edamame, spinach and greens, grapefruit, blueberries, pears, apples and such.  Love the carrot ginger tumeric juice as well. Just to get started.

Meditated using the Headspace app.  Think we did OK - only 5 minutes. Took a hot bath with epson salts to detox.  Then had carrot and ginger soup for lunch.

First 6 hours of healthy living going extremely well - should be cured by dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!