Well that sucked

I suppose on the journey you learn a lot about what your body is responding to as it relates to the invasion.  Yesterday was a big learning day. Obviously green tea is a big anti-oxidant boost.  So we have fresh mint out back and I got some ginger and made a big ol cup of steaming hot great tea.

And one hour later it felt like someone was drilling both molars out without novacane - pain so sharp it brought tears to my eyes.  Had to look back at the diagnosis and there is all this weirdness going on in my head like thrombosis and such.  At the time I didn't connect to the green tea but it took 2 400 MG of ibuprofen to finally get to where I could eat.  I was actually thinking of the SNL skit way back in the day when Billy Crystal would say things like "last week I drilled out both back molars without novacane" and the other guy would go - "man I hate it when that happens.

I didn't make the connection to the green tea until this morning lying in bed. In fact, I think I get the most double vision after caffeine as well. We will test today - no way I am drinking green tea again until I get the decaf - but does that take out the cancer properties?  Who knows - we will find out.

So yesterday had steak and bake potato for dinner - the last beef during the odyssey -this morning did the two mile walk with the pups.  Picked more hot peppers from the crazy tree out back that keeps on producing for the eggs, onion, spinach mix this morning for breakfast. Lost another pound -down to 185.

OK - confirmed during morning coffee - caffeine is not my friend. Got double vision before even finishing the first cup.  Soooooo - off to the decaf world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!