0.7% - makes sense

Trying to keep the next 5 months in perspective. Basically have to stop life and fix this and I hate it. But, when you do the math, these 5 months are just 0.7% of my entire, pretty awesome, life.  Surely I can take 0.7% out of my life to make sure I have more.

We are 10 days into the 150 day journey. Feeling much better yesterday and all things are on track (including the ol bowels finally).  So all systems go for now.  Just have to better expect the unexpected with this.

Besides being 5 miles from MD Anderson, living in Houston has another perk - it's warm. So I can get fresh air and be outside. Felt great to be out walking the pups in shorts and a t-shirt this morning. Just awesome.

Going to go to work tomorrow - will feel great to do that as well!  Normal rules!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!