And we wait No Chemo Yet

Couldn't get the cardiogram yesterday so no chemo - just hooked up to the machine for other fluids.  Got Ok sleep - it's a hospital - but hopefully cardiogram and drugs this morning.  dammit.

Took my machine walking this morning.  Have to get used to it and it is not light - so we went down to the "park" which is really not much but did a bunch of laps around it and got a coffee as a reward.

Found the old fitbit and brought it back to life to make sure I am walking or doing something - way too easy to lie around in the hospital bed and become a veg.  Doing some work this morning after the walk.  Got a berry and yogurt breakfast coming up.  9:30 AM schedule for echocardio - so I got that going for me.  First round is a tough round.  yay.

Me creeping around the hospital to earn my Starbucks at 7:00 AM with the damn IV machine - my new best buddy

Will keep you posted -

Comments

  1. I'm crying and laughing at these posts. It's like you're in the room talking to us all; authentically you, these posts. Love you, friend. Just for you, I'm going to go yell "Movie" in the crowded firehouse down the street. Keep smiling, but it's ok to cry. We're all here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc, I love your updates and I'm absolutely there for you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, sir! Keep that FitBit on, get those steps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!