Big Goals

Got some big time goals for today as you can see from the nurse communication board -
Basically walk without falling and manage constipation.  Such lofty targets.  Got my bran cereal, prune juice, drinking water and walking - plus the laxative. So I think we got this today. 

Feeling good again -got a little more sleep but still not enough. Will sneak another nap in some time between the busy day.  Got a nice puzzle, music, and will work on listing the beach house on VRBO today which will be fun to figure out.

Yesterday afternoon after my walk, me and the fucker went outside to enjoy a bit of sunshine.  Just stood there face up to the sun and a women driving by the entrance stops and rolls down the window and yells "looks like your enjoying the sun" - I say yes it feels awesome - she yells back "get that vitamin D, they don't stress that enough in there." 

Random strangers yelling encouragement - one of the many ways we love Texas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!