Good day part #2

Another good day. Got blood work done and it came back positive - obviously white cells down but liver and kidneys doing very well with chemo which is key. No issues.

A little slow - the chemo fog is real - which can be a little annoying at times (where did I put the damn newspaper?). But all in all a good day.

Got some work done then Lee and I headed to the beach. Two friends helping get everything ready to rent and we got the pictures done. It is beautiful here and the fresh salt air is damn good. Reading a book (in the shade - got my 10 minutes of vitamin D) and getting a little rest.  The chemo does take it out of you. 

So we will chill out down here. Watch the Astros dominate again and hopefully Tech and Houston win tonight (passed my bedtime).  

In the chemo groove cause what else can we do - 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!