Good Morning!

Another great day yesterday and feeling good today. The bone issues are still nagging and there but I guess they are healing. Will ask tomorrow.  The homemade mouthwash of a teaspoon of salt and baking soda in a quart of water seems to finally be working.

Yesterday at work I felt like I was beginning to talk like daffy duck due to the sores on the either side of my tongue that got worse during the day. My team didn't seem to mind and didn't look at me too strangely.

So back to work today - can do about 4-6 hours without getting too tired and it is working well with our amazing team. So grateful I can do that and so thankful we have a financial cushion to handle it.

Lee is prepping the beach house to rent to make up some of the income. Just in case she didn't have enough to do with changing my port dressings on my arm and such. But just another part of the process. If you need a great beach house this summer -we will have the ad up shortly!!

Thanks all for the cards - they are all up in our living room and I can see them all from the couch - they definitely bring a smile to me every day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!