Great birthday present

To feel good on my birthday with both girls coming and no appointments or treatments.  I. Will. Take It!!!  How awesome is that.  Feeling good and surrounded by great people and tons of cards to open.  Just a great day.

My counts are a little too low to go out for dinner but going to get some Truth BBQ brought in and enjoy a great birthday meal with family.

Have to do a Pulmonary Function Test tomorrow, blood work and a meeting with our Oncologist for an update.  Supposed to go in Friday for more treatment - may be Saturday - will see.

But today I get to be semi-normal.  Enjoy family, feeling good and great BBQ followed by a little Boston Cream Pie for my cake.

Oh hell yeah.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!