HOME - 1/3 of the way done

So - finished big chemo #2 - which makes me 1/3rd of the way done.  A little less nausea - tired - but otherwise just glad to be home with Lee and the pups.

It is rather humorous when we leave the hospital because Lee cannot keep up with how fast I am walking to get the hell out of there.  After 5 days it is all I can do to get out of there as fast as humanly possible.

But staying positive - 2 out of six complete and on schedule.  PET scan is scheduled for just after the third chemo which would be the 12th of April. And to keep the pressure on the cancer - we have a spinal set for Monday and brain chemo (3-4 days in hospital) next Friday.

Damn.

But - today and the rest of the week I am home and will get to do some work and get some fresh air and rest without someone checking my vital signs.  And I can walk slower so Lee can keep up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!