I'M FREE!!!

Yep - just got home. All is well and we got to bolt.  Don't have to go back for chemo 1B until the 14th which is huge as well (3 days in hospital).  We do have blood work and spinal tap on Friday but that's outpatient.  So it's home to recover!!!

As all the mom's are aware - there are way too many food ads on TV, the paper, just everywhere.  Holy crap there is way to much stuff to make you want to hurl when you are nauseous.  Ew.  No wonder America is so fat.

Also - I was so out of it last night it was rather funny. When they come to get blood they have to confirm who you are by looking at your little wrist band and then asking to say your name and birth date.  I was trying to wake up but really couldn't - so she asks me my name and birth date and I just What?  She had to ask me three times before I got it. Just needed that sleep so bad.


Comments

  1. Hang in there David! Glad to hear that you're back home. Really hard to get any rest in a hospital bed with all the constant poking and prodding... Your blog makes me laugh but I can relate to some of your experiences. With you always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got home as planned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!