Parade rain

Cancer Songs
(to the tune of Yesterday)
Suddenly, all my hair is falling off of me,
With the weight loss I am half of me
But I believe in my MD's

Odd thing to hit me in the shower but it made me chuckle so what the heck.  So feeling good, had lunch went for my walk to get my 2 miles in drank some more water and feeling good. 

Then the doc walked in.  Said that's all good but most the MTX side effects will hit in the next few days and it is a GI impacting drug which means "from you mouth to your anus".  I just don't like a symptom that uses mouth and anus in the same sentence.  But it is what it is.  

Then facebook feeds me an ad for a military shirt that says - "Embrace the Suck".  How does facebook know this?  That at this moment in time I just need to embrace the suck.  

Of course I bought the shirt on Amazon. 

The hair loss has moved to my chest - and that is no small tuft of hair.  So that is interesting.  Lee is a little grossed out about the hair loss so score one for being in the hospitable during this interesting time.  

So still on track - but more interesting times ahead for this chemo cowboy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!