Rejected - back tomorrow

Don't you just hate it when your neutrophils are just a tad too low?   Well apparently I do.  Because now I can't be admitted to the hospital for my wondrous high dose methotrexate chemo today. Have to come home, give myself a shot in the stomach, get those neutrophils back up and go in tomorrow.

Yay

Felt great today when I got it so a little disappointing.  The first thought I had when I felt great is that it must be time to hang a drip bag with some serious cancer fighting poisons in it!! Let's rock.

But, had some work to get done and did that. And researched the metho and it is interesting.  Methotrexate doesn't know when to stop working.  So the pump it in, it goes right after the brain cancer cells and then you have to get it out of your system.

And this is where I will dominate.  Of the many skills I have -peeing is one of them. If there was Olympic urination I am pretty sure I would qualify.  I get to the leave the hospital after all the methotrexate is out of my system so we are going to be pumping the fluids in a big way to get it out.

I will win this contest I can tell you.

Comments

  1. We will call you an Olympian afterwards! Gold medal, of course. Hopefully today is going smoother for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you, Dave‼️🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!