Starving

Feeling more normal every day. Went to work which was just a great feeling to be there, get things done and feel normal. Wow.  And starving today - just eating throughout the day - everything looks and tastes good. Amazing

Blood work was all on track - everything in range which means I don't have to stab my stomach with a shot any more! Yay.

Obviously I think a lot about where we are right now.  There was an article about a gentleman from China trying to find a short term rental to get his treatment here. He was on a waiting list for MD Anderson and finally got a slot for treatment and now had to get here, stay here, transfer money etc.

We drive 5 miles down the road. I got in to MDA within a week - all of which is critical because it didn't spread.

Feeling good today in many ways.  Back to work again tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Some things about our health care system are really good.... glad to hear you are doing well. Looking forward to seeing you in the Fall when we crash the Class of '84 reunion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!