Still good -

Actually doing ok sleeping right now.  There is a lot less pain in my bones which actually makes it easier to sleep.  And the drugs are not doing anything to me that bad.  So we started with the Rituxan and the build up the dosage. One of the common side effects is you might get chilled.  Yeah - I got that.  It was like someone through me outside in Chicago with no clothes - I was shaking like crazy - they had to get hot blankets and warm me up. Didn't hurt or anything - just so weird.  Once the body got used to it - they jacked the amount more and we finished up last night.

Then they strapped on the other chemicals to my cart.  I have nicknamed the cart Fucker because he really is. Such a pain in the ass. They leave it plugged in the whole 5 days to reduce infection chances which does make sense.

So here are all the chems dripping in now. The four horsemen of LIFE!!
I went down to coffee and another patient looked at me like I was nuts running around with all these IV's dripping in but what the heck. I need real coffee.  No one said I couldn't yet.

Teams here are amazing. The only downside is the TV does not have movie channels so some ads - guess I need to become a millenial slacker and watch TV on my laptop.

It's Saturday. I feel good and the cancer should not.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!