All checked in -blood work good

All is set -blood work is great. Even more important, the last spinal tap was clear of cancer.  Let's say that again -my spine is clear of cancer cells.  Yes!

So back to the waiting area to wait for a room. Once again, the hospital is full but my doc gets me in.  Checked in right before shift change so it will be a while before the get the Rituxan and Methotrexate double combo.

Then the race is on - as our readers recall, I get stuck for an extra day last time but this time we want to get out on Sunday. Would be awesome. Also know we can handle the ABH for nausea and since the nausea was so bad last time - we are going to be on it this time.

So here I sit. Waiting for the chemo to begin -MTX #2 - let's get it done and get this cancer OUT!

On a side note, Pete and Chris are heading home after helping out immensely. Lee said she got to Dallas and was able to relax - all the stress just melted away. Best anniversary present anyone could give us. She was refreshed and ready to rock when she got back today.

Nothing better in the world for me than that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!