Damn -

So I am not out. They decided to slip in a spinal while I am here and kill a few more cells. I am not opposed but my doc and I are going to have words about setting expectations -just let me know the plan so I am ready for the plan. Dammit.

Now I am waiting for someone to do the spinal. Just sitting here. Waiting. Always.

Interesting side note is that the uric acid went high week during blood tests. Either I have contracted gout from eating all this rich amazing food here in the hospital (not) or as the google says -

"When chemotherapy medicines start to kill the cancer cells, uric acid is released from these cells which can crystallise causing damage to the kidneys."

I had a little spike the last time as well. So if the cancer cells are a dying - I am happy. Just one more pill to take for the next few days.  

Sort of.  The waiting shit is getting old.  Just a little organization and I could be out of here right now. ARGH.  And a spinal too - will be out of it today. Damn skippy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!