Final day

Just blah -not bad, not great but I will be out of here this morning.  I feel like such a whiner sometimes because I really am so ready to be out. Then I talk with a stem cell recipient supporter - they have been here two and a half weeks going through hell.  I have not right to complain at all.

But I am ready to go.

So final bags will get down around 2 then we have the final final bag for one hour and we are out of here!  Got a ton of sleep last night. That seems to be the trend - not enough sleep, nausea, then I finally just sleep like a rock for 11 hours (with the usual wake ups).  Then feel better.  Got my walk in and a Starbucks and some food finally.  Lost a little more weight.

Still have a spinal scheduled for Monday but I don't think my blood will handle that. We have our next appt with Dr. Fowler to hear where we are set for Thursday.  Will be nice to do some high fives with him on the remission since he got us here.

Did some work this morning - and now we just wait for the cancer fighting warriors to finish getting in my system.  Hope everyone has a great Easter!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!