Getting used to it

The previous two MTX I was pretty nauseous day 2 and 3.  Had a little nausea yesterday but woke up starving this morning.  Rare in the hospital.  Had a waffle and some eggs.

But they are doing it different this time with a diuretic. I don't think I had one the last time and believe me and old fart taking diuretic mean a lot of peeing.  So maybe the stuff is flowing better this time.  I did 3 miles yesterday along with the sumo band and spaced it out so I walked three different times.

Still not planning on getting out til Tuesday but I will just take the fact that I feel really good today.  My blood work was a little down yesterday but finally creeping back up.

So just killing time in the hospital today and tomorrow.  But will be really glad if that was the worst of MTX as I go through the final two times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!