I am Sumo

Ok - maybe not yet. But a pretty big gap in my treatment plan was the loss of muscle tone.  I have lost 25 pounds and was walking and thinking I was a rock star.  But luckily my nephew's wife is a PTA and they sent a Sumo exercise band for me to use. They are stationed in Japan (thank you for your service Sean). I think the sumo connection got me to rip it out of the box and start using it immediately and thinking I was an idiot for not using it sooner. So now I do band exercises in the morning after the walk with my sit-up and stretching routine.

I am sumo dammit.

And that has to help get the Methotrexate out right? I mean more heart beats gotta help! They got me a kimono and I might have to sport that on a walk occasionally to let them know who really is sumo in this place.  I am sure we could do a fundraiser for Lymphoma research on that video.

This also points out how this large team of supporters is making this so much easier to win.  I also got two amazing notes this week that made me laugh hysterically and made me cry with happiness.  And notes from prayers around the country lifting me up in strength. I cannot ever repay or thank you all enough for this amazing help. It is so needed and appreciated.

So feeling good and even better. But this is when the nausea hit hard last time - we are ready with the strong drugs this time. No holding back!

It's all sumo up in here -they gave me oragami too - which oddly is not a bad way to kill a few minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!