I needed this.

Another great day. As we know the Zarxio gets my blood cells going the right way but really made my bones ache.  Apparently the fix for this is Zyrtec which is working very well. So we got a reprieve from the hospital, it is a gorgeous day and I feel pretty damn good.

Did some dog walking, had a great breakfast and lunch because I am starving again and then some work in the yard followed by watching the Masters when I got a little too tired. An amazing day.

Psyched to go in the hospital for chemo #3 now that I know what we are doing and that we are shooting for cured.  I did more research and all I come away with is that having Stage 4, double hit non-hodkin lymphoma is REALLY bad.  So the fact that we are where we are is even more amazing to me.

So - a great day.  Good to spend it with Lee being normal.  And on to more ass kicking tomorrow!  And I am ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!