I'm out

Well sort - of - my MTX level is 0.07 which is of course below the 0.1 level so I can get out of here. It's all down to the paperwork now.  Just have to wait for them to find a doctor to write a discharge note and then they have to give me my self-care directions. But I am packed and ready to go.

Lee is here and we just play the waiting game - which is always kind of funny because they need the beds so bad you think they would have a team of pushers getting us out the door.

Looking at the timeline - going sumo definitely helped.  We are out of here a little faster so I will take it. Never going to get the 48 hour turn around it seems but at least we did better on the drugs this time.

So a few days off. The good thing is they can look at my blood work on this fine Monday which my docs like. And the blood is looking mighty fine right now.

So this starts the big week:

  • MRI is Wednesday - looking at the skull - is it healing? 
  • PET scan -the biggy - Thursday morning
  • Doc review of the scans - Thursday afternoon
  • Chemo #3 - the halfway point - Friday
Feeling pretty good going into this week.  Will keep ya posted!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!