No spinal - good blood work

Early and quick morning. No spinal which was great and I don't have to go back to the hospital until Thursday for blood work and meeting with doctor. I am on the schedule for brain chemo #3 - apparently they like to do 4 of those.  So I will go in Friday through Monday.

Then back in for chemo #4 the following Monday. But this week seems a little easier than past weeks. No nausea, still very tired and my immune system is way down - but it is a nice break from past weeks.

I guess we are in the groove towards the cure - and will take it.  Not much to report. Nothing funny happened. Just waiting on Thursday.

On the plus side we had our first guests at our Vrbo and it all worked like a champ. Lee did a ton of work which resulted in a 5 star review for the property. We are booked pretty solid in June but no so much in May.  Just glad to get that going. So cool to see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!