Nothing new -

Maybe I did too much or maybe it's just some of the other stuff kicking in - but tired today so I listened to my body and stayed home and worked.  And then rested.  Want to be ready since I have blood work and probably will be in the hospital tomorrow for mid course MTX round.

Read more on Rituxan - very interesting drug.  Since they give that to me at the regular chemo and the mid course I figured I should know more. So it basically attaches itself to the cancer cells and pre-cancer cells as a big sign to my immune system saying kill me. So it is really helping all those cells kill more cancer cells. Nice.

It helps to know this crap is killing IT more than annoying me.

So not a bad day - some good friends helping out with the house so that it doesn't fall down around us.  Always a plus.

On to blood work, doctor visit and another mid course round tomorrow!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!