One more day

Final 24 hours of chemo #3. Not too bad - some nausea but the worse part was the nausea med making me jittery so not much sleep last night. But no nausea. Oh well.  Tomorrow I am out! Just have to get through the next 24 hours which should not  be too bad.  Still up and walking and outside a little to get fresh air.

Got a gift basket from Bill through Tiffany who is a pharmacist here - allowed me to create a festive fucker for the holiday.

So I got that going for me. I forgot that I put them up there and was doing my walk and everyone kept smiling at me and nodding and I figured they were just extra friendly today - but it was the ears. Kind of Harvey like.

A part of this is - the fucker is noisy 24 X 7. The flow of the meds clicks through and it can be rather annoying. When the nurses were doing my spinal on Monday and they closed the door and were draining the spinal fluid it is really quiet and the one nurse says: "wow - never realized they did that - that must be annoying when your sleeping - does that bother you?" - it didn't - but it does now!!

Just keep saying remission and move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!