Onward

No change to the plan. Hoped for a little reprieve but it all comes down to the brain things - Dr. Fowler wants full tilt against that. My blood work was great - no issues, no platelets or blood transfusions needed.  Just full speed ahead.

So we are at the half way point and will continue to forward.  I am handling all the treatments great so why slack off I guess.  Sigh.

I am basically doing the two chemos at once - so back in for brain chemo tomorrow for the three day cycle until the MTX is out of my system.

Here are the current dates as they stand right now -

Going in the hospital for brain chemo (MTX) #3 tomorrow through Monday more than likely. 
Chemo #4 May 6-11
MTX #4 May 17-20
More scans this week to make sure all on track
Chemo #5 May 27-June 1
MTX #5 June 7-10 - LAST ONE
Chemo #6 June 17-22  Ring the bell

Things could get delayed based on blood work. It may get rougher at 5 and 6 - but we will see.  My blood work was awesome this week and I respond real well to the zarxio shots.  

Lots of work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!