Post Spinal and Insurance

Can you think of anything more fun than that?!?!  The post-spinal blah plus dealing with insurance claims. We have the stuff pretty well organization and Blue Cross is doing an amazing job so actually it really wasn't that bad.

They claimed the denied to claims but it turns out that our MDA team already had given them when what they need and they paid all the claims. So we are still good. Pretty scary as one was the initial PET scan and one was a day in the hospital. So not too cheap.

So - that was not near as painful as I thought. So I am feeling good on that side.  Took a nausea pill - but that was actually for the spinal so that helped.

Just chilling. Doing a little work. Getting organized on the billing and moving things forward.

Comments

  1. Hospital bills are so scary! I think I was charged $18 for the box of Kleenex I barely used last time I was there. Glad insurance is being good about taking care of everything. Sounds like this past week has been a tougher one. You got this! It's a pain, but nothing you can't handle. I hope the rest of this week gets easier on you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!