The little things

The food here is not good at all. So yesterday I used Uber Eats from my room for the first time to get Chinese delivered and it was magical compared to the normal dinners here.  Had plenty of left-overs for tonight and we do have a patient fridge so all is much better.  Got my fortune below

Doing little things well is a step towards doing big things better

Interesting - I guess getting the chemo done s the little thing towards being cured. Reached out another double hit guy who is on chemo 5 and he just went into remission. He is on the board of the Lymphoma Research Foundation and says docs probably will not shorten treatment if at all.  Double hit is so bad that if it comes back, it is tough to beat a second time. So they want to make sure it is really gone.

Oh well - this is still the halfway point if it is full treatment and I will be done in June, recovered in July.

When I walk every day, there are not many places I can go - so I walk the halls and there are some inspirational things up on the walls for all us cancer patients.  I pass by this one sign with a guy who had it much rougher than me and his statement does motivate me in the mornings.

I think it says it all to me -



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!