Well that worked

And the award for the best spinal goes to that guy yesterday! Everything was ready when I got there after work. I took the ABH this time (had some serious nausea after last one), I drank  A LOT so there would be plenty of fluid.

He got up in there and delivered. Lots of good flow. Jammed that MTX in there to fight the evil central nervous system cancer and got out.  Rested 15 minutes and went home. 

And ate like a pig - Lee made Italian wedding soup which seemed perfect. 

Then up and back at work today. So that worked extremely well! Treatment then work - that is outstanding. 

And Lee is getting a quick break this week to do some wedding stuff with Christine. She is heading to Dallas today and we have a couple of great friends here to watch out for me. We thought I would have been in the hospital for mid course - but they are going to help with a lot of the work around the house we have not been able to get to during the fight. 

A great week so far!! Rejoice!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!