Another day closer

The great thing about cancer treatment is that you can do everything they say, do everything right and still get the fun stuff like mouth sores. So annoying but life the cancer lane.  I did the baking soda and salt rinses every two hours, got my zarxio in as soon as I could and then started by probiotic - everything I read that would keep these little buggers away and yet here we are.  Now they are not as bad as last time -so I will take the minor victory and call it a draw.

Also went from constipated to the runs last night - just making sure I hit all the right bowel tones.  But no issues this morning. Took an immodium once during this journey and never again. Luckily all seems well in bowland this morning.

Probably not what you wanted to read this morning. But my nurse pointed out that this is the nadir in the chemotherapy cycle. That lowest point where your body is just slammed by all the chemicals.

And like a phoenix from the ashes, my body will recover over the next few days. Will feel pretty good for the long weekend and will be ready for #5.

I still do the daily ritual even when I don't feel up to it.  It seems best to still power through and get it done.  Can't imagine how bad I would feel if I didn't. Really didn't want to go on the walk with the pups this morning - but I did and felt better after. Tired - but better. So gotta stay on track.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!