Blood work good - feeling better

Woke up feeling good. Let Lee sleep in and took the pups for a walk which felt great. Blood work at noon so got my work in early with some emails and a few calls.  Overall felt good all day.

Blood work all came back good - which means on track for chemo #4 on Monday. Odd thing how much the zarxio hits my blood work - it shoots it through the roof but it usually comes back down. So no more zarxio until Sunday so all the numbers come in on Monday.  Nice to hear.

Got the magic mouthwash that is supposed to cure the mouth sores - it basically numbs the mouth which is a weird feeling.  But hopefully it will help heal as well. Most of them were healing and no new ones so I think we had moved past that.

Met another lymphoma dude - he is done with chemo 4 and going to 5. He is 78 and looks amazing but 4 hit him a little harder.  He got an almost complete clear scan at 3 (not 2). Great guy and really upbeat -saw him walking as well.  So I think we know what works.

Added a deep breathing exercise yesterday and it might have helped things along. Supposed to get more oxygen going there.  So my routine is getting kind of crowded on what I need to do each day - including all the things to overcome the side effects. Crazy full time job this cancer fighting.

But - feeling good going into the weekend! Yesssssssss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!