Final great day at home

Feeling great again - a little stressed about going back in for #4 tomorrow but easing that with the breathing and meditation.  It is gorgeous here. Sat out front and listened to our new fountain, read the paper and had a big breakfast.  Going to finish the lawn and my daily routine.

It's is great to have nothing going on in my body right now in prep for the next onslaught of chemo.  Such a great feeling.

Sorry this is getting boring - by my count we have 48 days to go of treatment followed by recovery.  That number does not seem as daunting as before.

I just looked at my zarxio to receipt for the first time. The price for 5 doses is $2,700 - yep $540 a dose for the magical elixir to recover from chemo. We are so lucky that our insurance covers 100% of that.  Thank you Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas.  I don't know how many shots I have taken but it is over 20 so far so well over $10,000 in cost just for the zarxio.  So take it from - get the good insurance.  We just happen to get a slightly better plan this year and we opted for the more expensive plan.

Will continue to count our blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!