Good blood work

Nothing new.  Just good blood work. On track with kidney and liver and zarxio is helping the counts. So another boring appointment.  It really gets somewhat old. We show up at 12:30 to get the blood drawn.  Then they have to process it, I get vitals taken and then we wait to see the LPN. If I see the doc, it's $70 a visit, if I see the LPN it's covered which is nice. Every other appt is the doc.

So we wait 2 hours and then get blood results to say everything is on track. No new issues, listen to my lungs and we are out the door. We leave the house at 11:45 and get home at 4:30 today.  Just for nothing new.  Whew.

Just a little annoying. Still doing well and feeling good - perhaps just a little more annoyed and tired today.  But that's to be expected.

On to tomorrow -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!