I'm Out - and without eyebrows

As expected - the MTX was in the right level and I got out of the hospital today and heading home.  Looked in the mirror and noticed my eyebrows are almost completely gone.  Oh well - knew it was going to happen. A lot of the body hair is falling off as well.  Such is the chemo life.

Feeling a little a tired as expected as well. But just so good to be home.  I have now spent 40 days and nights in the hospital.  And only have 16 days left in theory.  Two 6 day R-EPOCH and one last MTX.

My numbers bounced back up on everything except white blood cells - so was glad to get out and get a shot of zarxio today and get those boosted.

Schedule for the next week is blood test on Friday and go back in for R-EPOCH on Tue-Sun of next week. So a nice break. Well needed and deserved. Need to rest up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!