Low counts - still positive

As expected, these were the lowest blood counts I had. When I went walking today I asked and was advised to wear mask and gloves.  My white cells etc are way down so I could get an infection.  However the stubborn methotrexate remained at 0.17 (also as expected - almost exactly the same as last time). 

So we should be discharged tomorrow on track.  The big news was I got one thing - after a clear spine for well over 6 weeks, I asked while they were still jamming chemicals up my spine. Turns out they don't need to and they cancelled the appointment today.  One less chemical in me!

Kept busy, a little tired - but all in all just another day in paradise.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!