Not too shabby -

So - I have been pretty good at filling a day.  My daily routine takes time. I am blessed that I can do work online for about 4 hours a day. But that still leaves time. My brilliant cousin asked if I painted - said no but would love to learn. They really need to do those painting classes here.

So he sent a very complex paint by numbers for me to do.  It is the hit of the floor - every nurse, assistant, doctor - everyone who comes in the room is massively impressed with the detail and how cool it is to have adult paint by number.
Of course it is a beach house scene.  I feel like I am making progress but a lot to do. I am not patient but trying hard to get it done to look good.  And - what feels really great - is I may not have enough time to finish on my chemo. But it is the perfect diversion - play some tunes and get lost in the painting.  Just what I need to not think about sitting in the hospital 3 more nights.

Feeling good though.  They forgot my labs last night so no 4 am wake up - will see how they look today.  Last labs they said I was still low on red blood cells and was a little anemic. To be expected. But odd again that they don't stress - hey, eat some spinach and good proteins to build up the old iron again.  Which I did and the numbers creep up again. 

On to the rest of the day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!