Sleep like the dead

Nausea got a little intense so I had them give me the adivan and was able to eat lunch and dinner and then slept like the dead through the intense storms last night. Got the last bags of this set on at 8:45 so still on track for getting out before noon tomorrow.

Not much going on - spent some time on the blog making it searchable for anyone else that might have lymphoma since we think it might help someone.  So will see if that helps get the word out.  Continuing working, finishing my list of things to do each day and doing the paint by numbers which is great therapy.

Starting the dry brush today.  You brush from your extremities towards your lymph nodes.  It exfoliates and builds circulation which is how it is supposed to help you detox.  I gotta admit it feels pretty damn good so as long as it feels good and I believe it is helping - it's helping.

On to the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!