The first time

After I got home yesterday I realized it was the first time that someone on our care team at the hospital talked about post - chemo life.  She said only two more -then about 21 days after that chemo you will think you will be feeling great.  But by August/September, you will remember what feeling great was really all about.

Didn't dawn on me until later that we are finally talking about a post-chemo world. It just seems all we do is focus on now and the latest side effects I have to battle that we forgot that the post-chemo world is finally coming. It is still 39 days away from the final day of chemo. But getting there.

Yesterday was definitely different. After feeling so good on Monday I guess I was kind of shocked to get slowed down a little, have trouble with fatigue and a constipation. But today back on track and feeling solid.

So we move on. We visualize August and September feeling great and try not to focus on the next chemo run. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!