All Quiet on the Chemo Front

For the first time in forever, I have not doctor's appointments on my online MD Anderson schedule.  This is a HUGE first and feels pretty damn good. BUT I still had to go to the hospital to get my dressing changed on my PICC Line.  Lee is trained to do this but we ran out of the supplies to get it done and need a new prescription for it.  So I drove down there like a normal guy and got it done.

If you missed my classic rock concert on I-10 on the way home, you really did miss something.  How cool is it to be driving around like a normal guy.  Albeit with tubes coming out of his arms, a little off on the stomach and dry eyes - but pretty damn normal.

Still waiting on what to do about the kidneys. But we can wait.  And live a normal life.  Yay.

These type of days are numbered - have to get back to work soon. So we made the decision that we need to take advantage of it while we can. We are hitting one of the many of the coffee shops in the area each morning and really enjoying it. 

Life is good! Hope yours is as well.

Comments

  1. Glad today was a great day for you and Lee! Enjoy your days and we can't wait to have you back whenever you ready.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!