Checked in for Chemo #10

Let the brain chemo begin! Back in the hospital for the 4 day brain chemo.  We got in a little early which is good because they have to have fresh blood (nothing worse than stale blood right) so that we can get started with the rituxan followed by the methotrexate.

But feeling good today. Had a great walk with Lee and the pups in the morning followed by breakfast at local place near the house.  Sat outside with the pups - it was a nice morning. Then got my routine done, grilled some wings for lunch, walked the pups again and got the call the room was ready.

So - my second to last stay in the hospital begins. Of course I recognize my nurse at this point - already worked with her before so admission was a breeze.  Will chill now and await the chemicals.

This is the first time I have checked into the hospital totally relaxed.  Only took 10 admissions to finally relax and be ready. 

Not the way I want to spend a Saturday but it will feel so good to finish up the brain chemo over the next 4 days.

Go Team!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!