Finally -

Finally the methotrexate level is 0.09 - just below the 0.10 limit so that would mean I get to go home. And the creatinine went down just a little as well. The kidney doc did come by last night and basically because I was peeing a lot and all my other kidney levels were good - it showed my kidneys are working ok and since the creatinine seemed to have plateaued, that was a good sign. So she was in favor of just waiting and seeing.  She would not advise me doing another methotrexate run any time soon (yeah - definitely not). I asked about the R-EPOCH and she is going to look and see if something might need to be adjusted there as well.

So I should be able to finally go home today.  The docs haven't made their rounds yet with the new numbers so I am just waiting for them to come by. 

Was really tired yesterday and got a lot of sleep - which is normal at this stage after the MTX.  Also got a few mouth sores - not near as bad yet as the last time so still battling that as well.  All my other blood work has not bounced back because I can't get the zarxio until the MTX was low - so hopefully the white cells and platelets can start bouncing back this afternoon.

So tired of being a giant chemistry set. So close to the finish line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!