First beer and great times

So I had a beer and a glass of wine Friday night and both tasted great. Might have been a tad too early as I felt a little off on Saturday, more tired, and had the night sweats Friday night. This is the first alcohol since mid February. But I think I will hold off another week before trying again.

Felt great this morning - have the girls in town for a father's day today. Went to the last coffee shop in the area we had not hit and then walked to breakfast near our house. Just absolute heaven. Being normal again is so amazing and feeling just that little bit better every day.

We actually started planning a 2020 vacation - so very cool.

Last thing I need now is to get this PICC line out of my arm. Nurses have not responded yet to my email request so I will push again on Monday.  So nice to be going to work rather than the hospital tomorrow - just amazing what has happened in the last week. And this is the longest I have gone without chemo since March 1. My body needed the break so bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!