Getting there

Six days doesn't seem like a long time unless you are hooked up to life giving chemicals making you feel like crap.  Then it gets kind of long.  I stay focused that we are on the tail end - but that 3rd day is just blah.  So I didn't blog yesterday.

Our next door neighbor passed in his sleep last night from cancer. He put up a great fight. We were going to toast our beating cancer with a single malt this summer. A toast in his honor is coming.

Put the last of the chemo bags on this morning. So one more day and I am out. And we have stayed on schedule which is really nice. Means I am out in the morning tomorrow - no surprises.  So a nice Sunday at home. 

The nausea is just there. Have tried various things and it just seems I have to deal with it or take something really powerful that may not be that great long term.  So I hold that in reserve.

Slept a lot last night finally which helped with the mood.  So on to the daily things that keep me going and focus on getting out of here tomorrow.  The countdown continues!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They call me Complete Remission

I have eyebrows dammit!!!

This is Spinal Tap!